Congratulation Message On His Marriage Will You Be Mad If Best Friends Do Not Attend Your Wedding?

Will you be mad if best friends do not attend your wedding? - congratulation message on his marriage

Well, not really my friends. It is a couple who were the friends of my husband in the last 8 years.

Two months before our wedding, we have sent the invitation and confirmed that they would be. The wedding day not yet appeared. She arrived at the ceremony in the morning and do not fear. Later that day my husband found that he sent a message to your cell phone in France and can now say, no it does not give any reason (we will post the details).

The first reaction in my head was «****' bull, but my husband decided that if anything at all to believe. A month after our wedding, which received no calls or emails from them. Although my husband to tell him again msn, and she was there, nose to hello. No congratulations or elevators at the wedding, as if our marriage never happened.

Yesterday my husband got him a call after such a long time. He did not mention the marriage, only to ask whether marriage is good so far, and asked if she could use mHome and in Singapore for a holiday.
My feeling was like "What are these people?" How did they even ask me to face?
My answer was, of course, NO. But now my husband thinks I'm over-reaction, and I hope that I could do this little service.
I told him I would not do that, and I no longer see. He thinks that I do not respect your friends !!!!!!

What is the correct way to my husband saying that his friends just suck?

3 comments:

Kimberly H said...

Do not listen sunbun! These people are clearly users. You can not be there for you when they should be, but they want to benefit? Ha You're only good for them if they have something to desire what is a user. Not in the Tell your husband it's good to be friends with them, if necessary, to give, but not for themselves and their one-sided friendship, care and prefer their time with people who are not for you to invest, to take not only are required.

Do not feel like you're being unfair. If you or your spouse cared for, at least been in contact when they would not ask for favors "small".

KJ said...

funny you mentioned "the France.
My best friend lives in France, and our marriage was very short ... (with less than a week).

traveled from France to Chicago with his GF for our wedding. said he would not have missed it for anything.

Friends of her husband is really zero.

or a friend of her husband to suck and her husband would be difficult.

sunbun said...

Sorry ... but you are exaggerating.

For some reason (and it can) staff who are outside the country and not attentive.

Forget ... Go ahead .... Do not let the lives of little things that you burn ... Life is too short. Move on

Post a Comment