Adult Film Pic Are These Why Girls Don't Like Me?

Are these why girls don't like me? - adult film pic

I like heavy metal, death metal and all kinds of music, just enough, Adult Swim cartoons on television, I'm a film nerd, a martial artist, I want a T-shirt and cargo pants not carried out normally, but really group of friends in my school and had social problems are difficult in my life. I am very pale, and has brown hair and people call me ginger, but I hate being labeled like that I do not normally much of popular culture, such as Juno, high school musical, rap music, music, indie, I preferred classic film as a sponsor and such, but also the darker, like the Bakshi animated and student films by famous directors like, I know not really a style for thick wavy hair. I dress kind of sloppy, like a T-shirt and cargo pants. I do not talk much, I'm very shy and usually depends on the girl, I'm like a lost dog or a sinister stalker. I am very nervous about people who are much more interesting than me and I'm usually a wallflower at parties. My confidence is easily damagedbest. In fact, the only thing I could think of girls as I would my blue eyes. Here is a picture of me.
Of course I'm not depressed, drugged, so. I want to see how I look, my worst CUS 'then I can not base how I look my best out to be.
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr299 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment