Guild Wars E-blade Guild Wars 2: What Race Of The 5 Announced So Far Is Gonna Be Your First Character?

Guild Wars 2: What race of the 5 announced so far is gonna be your first character? - guild wars e-blade

We play all Guild Wars (1) and began with a core of professionals. The Warrior, Monk, Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer and Mesmer. Today, the choice in Guild Wars 2, not occupation, but the winner to be. Well, what race you are, it first?

Reminder: five races for GW2 announced so far are: Asura, Charr, Norn man and Sylvar.

4 comments:

pitrocks... said...

For me, it all depends on the profession. If I were a warrior, so I will select a obivously Norn. If you want an Elementalist, then I would be a aursoser, and so on and so forth.

ADF said...

I am not sure how she does manage to cover all ethnic groups in the competition if there are none, or a child who would probably try to change things just for fun. A Mesmer Norn, Asura Ranger, etc.

wOoTS uP said...

prolly one Ranger Sylvar and all of nature and the things or Asura OMFG Necro, the average

jeeters walinds said...

Sylvar choose probley because I was very Hush Hush

Post a Comment