Models Wearing Girdles How Do You Thinking Wearing A Hijab Compares To Cosmetic Surgery?

How do you thinking wearing a Hijab compares to Cosmetic Surgery? - models wearing girdles

A recent article interviewed a woman who wore a veil, said:

"When I wear Western clothes, men stare at me, me into an object, or am I always with the criteria of models in magazines that are difficult to achieve - and even more as we get older, do not talk may be attempts to display all the time. When I wear my headscarf or chador see the people as a person, not an object, I feel respected. "

I chatted with a few friends, which is not to say "that crazy, but just the whole aspect of being seen as fragile as the people"

She said, "but in the western belt and plastic surgery, anorexia and Botox.

Do you think she's a good point, that women in the Westernare as sensitive as other changes they perceive their bodies, while hiding the Arab women only?

How does wearing a hijab, "compared to the plastic surgery?

2 comments:

Katiana says.... said...

The only comparison I could find is that in both cases, so many women are concerned about their appearance, the natural properties of whether to include a veil or amendment.
However, the Muslimah Hijab issue for many, as you mentioned, respect is not - objectively, but it does not include also understand their own cultural and religious / spiritual than most Westerners, mostly.

Some are quite happy as the hijab, others do not, but the feeling of social pressure.
Personally, I like the flexibility to Muslim countries like Morocco, that women can choose freely. In Lebanon, as well, and so on.

sarah said...

I believe that Arab women have similar concerns about their appearance and bodies such as western women. You have to still worry about her to cope with her husband and still want to make your husband happy with her looks and her body. I do not think Arab women are different from the Western world. Anyone who has traveled to the Middle East see any difference in this area.

Post a Comment