Warning! Adult Content!!! I'm Making An Adult Website - How Do I Handle The "Adult Content Warning"?

I'm making an adult website - how do I handle the "Adult content warning"? - warning! adult content!!!

My site has no content, basically it is a list of sex sites. Many ads on my site have explicit photos. My question is - is very high on the page "This page contains links to inform the target group of adult sites. Is if you are under 18, used by such material, or if it is illegal to sift material insulting to adults in the community ,
please leave now. The site acts in any way we can send you this information you will find, they receive. Training means that you agree and understand
Responsibility for their own actions so that the perpetrators of this web site from all liability. We support parental controls on the Internet. "Enough?

Directly below the warning that one to see a man in a woman an orgasm "; Face S?

If I have a whole page with one click according to the traffic did not bother to. In addition, it must avoid the search engines list a web page on my website after warnign page. I was the place with www.ICRA.org

1 comments:

Starrepl... said...

Check multiple websites with adult content.



This message is not intended to promote any sexual miscounduct or otehrwise. We assume that the applicant is a mature adult.

Post a Comment