Baby Butterfly Quotes Illuminating Quotes From Famous People That Changed Your Life?

Illuminating quotes from famous people that changed your life? - baby butterfly quotes

Sometimes, things do come at you like a light .... enlightening thoughts .... especially if they are willing to hear .....

Richard Bonynge speaks of "natural voice placement" when other kinds of contortions to enter in order to that which exists only in the development stage baby ..... Why are we so impatient * * get it?

Harold Schonberg (late music critic of the New York Times and a pianist sometimes): a perfect scale, but at a slower pace faster than sound uneven playing field at a rapid pace

Jascha Heifetz (say) said that Mozart is too easy for students and too difficult for professionals.

was and one day he had been haggling about the reasons for my secco recitatives so clumsy and not fly like the wind, told me my little voice Croon

Victor of Los Angeles, said he wanted to go on tour, because everyone learns butterflies, to know each other.


xxxxxx
Peace & Love
Scots Pines

9 comments:

lotus4yo... said...

"This is not what happens that disturbs us that we think what it is." Epicitus somehow (BC)

dont know much said...

Change the light in the darkness here ferchin child

Bunseybo... said...

No famous people ... But what about "never seen, unless they are" & "" If you miss obey the rules - you have all the fun! "It's certainly helped me through life!

Darren J said...

Probably not that I want to hear, but I found the quote from Woody Allen "Bisexuality immediately double your chances for a date on Saturday night," very useful ....

Call me Princess!! said...

there was one, "said Paris Hilton. . I know this is not "life-changing", but it's something fun

this is so to hear something like "what people say and then do everything, what the hell you want."

truluv exists! said...

- Seneca "Gold is through the fire" is one that many years ago mitigated, if I had a difficult time and it seems to help, a sense of the fighting. Peace & Love back at ya xx Dudette

Freakin said...

One I like is "forget the past ... the past, do not worry about your future is yet to come to focus on today, which really helps when your down and when you can have a bad moment" running be described in some of the obstacles of life "

horseman... said...

Coach of the famous race horses, who had retired told me that I ran at the track and usually eat (pro.career I started coaching at the time) --- nice boy, if you have the patience to go for a bit longer, which always sounded in my ears, and led me through many tight situations.

sunray said...

Not really a quote from someone famous, but the biggest event that I ever heard of a man, a presentation to suppliers. It was

"The worst thing you can say is NO"

It does not hurt and can not continue with the next target. Note that if you do not you ask no answer not at all

Post a Comment