Foam Tennis Balls I Hurt My Tailbone While Ago?

I hurt my tailbone while ago? - foam tennis balls

ok I do to competitive gymnastics (I retired in June 09). I've learned to make Europe into the foam tray. (this is a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbuFpmXZ outside Europe ... but a month before I LEARING the gym was flooded and much of the wet foam. when they are about 1 ½ feet of wood in the floor and then have a 1 1 / 2 feet on the mat, but the wood was a duty, because no one peppered my mouth and fly (HIT toe undermining and landed in front) and then fell on the edge of the wood, and it was soooo bad. I could not say his breath for about 3 seconds and my coach, he heard a noise! so we do it again and again and again so that we Arent scared and do not baby I want to whinny dizziness, he returned back and did it again, but when I made the second, I was super, I heard in my left ear and around the eyes and see a small black circle could. (which lasted 4 minutes, perhaps, but all the other times I get dizzy but he left) I did not because the ice "my mother said that it was not bad andI prepare for my next meeting, but for the next 4 days, which felt as if I was sitting on 3 tennis balls. haha, and it hurts when I bend does ... But now every time they sit for more than 10 minutes to sleep my ass to ... and if I forward a role in my tailbone area pain. I came as 4 months. But I noticed that my tailbone is bent. always been like that and I noticed it? And do you think he broke a while ago? I was more than difficult, as a gymnast, always hurt, so I have not yet hahaa that was a big deal.

thank you and please no rude answers! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment