Fda Approved Person Why Did The FDA Approve Gardasil?

Why did the FDA approve Gardasil? - fda approved person

First you see this video on YouTube ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK97CHQZhq0

I just want everyone to know that this vaccine is useless and deadly. And I do not really listen to other people washing my brain differently. The vaccine had a fit if I get me. It was the first shot. I refused to get another 2nd It was the first crisis I have ever had and the only .. and I had 2 hours after receiving Gardasil. Also pain in the spine and the female genital terrible itching started. THIS IS NOT IT. My friend died yesterday at 4 hours after administration of the vaccine. She was perfectly healthy, happy, 21 years young. IT IS NOT drugs and had absolutely no health problems. She collapsed and died .. out of no where and guess what? The doctors are not to blame Gardasil. It makes me sick. Like thousands of young people are paralyzed, blind and infertile because of this vaccine, "It makes me sick." He also said that the FDA website, which provides 44% more chance of getting cancer. A mistake? "Yes, a person under this World.


Why is approved? To control the human population? I think.

See also for you .. Listened to the struggles of girls Gardasil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gCVCP8BFrU

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your friend. You are right this is a deadly vaccine - there are now more adverse reactions to Gardasil than there are cases of cervical cancer. I have over 1,000 articles about Gardasil on my blog at http://holyhormones.com. I am now a part of a network of parents from around the world who are warning others about the dangers.

Post a Comment