Pitcher Of Hot Chicks My Baby Pulled Over A Pitcher Of Hot Water On Himself. What Should I Do?

My baby pulled over a pitcher of hot water on himself. What should I do? - pitcher of hot chicks

I boiled water for your bottles. He is 10 months and still drinks formula ... Cooked plain water, if for safety. Anyway, I boiled water and put it in the fridge. My husband @ $ $ hole went into the kitchen and talks about the dinner. He opened the fridge and I had dinner on the lookout for something. I go to where it has some green bits. As he stood there, arguing dinner and I started a baby dishes in the kitchen and grabbed the handle of the jug with water. The water was long in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes and if he loses, he wept. I took it and had my foot occur at the same time as the water was lost for me.

I thought everything was fine after drying. There was marks.So scalding or burning, I thought everything was fine. I waited a little longer (eg 45 minutes) before the layer (because he was afraid and clung) to me. Directly in front, a little swelling and a few light bulbs.

It was in PlaYing and is generally cheerful. He acts as if the pain or anything. I watch very carefully whether it well. But I need to know what to do. Can I be treated at home or go to the emergency room, but it happened a few hours?

Oh, my husband is indifferent and act as if you do not mind. He tries to pretend it's my fault. This is not the time, with the finger ... is both our faults because we were too busy arguing once remarked, when he slipped between us.

2 comments:

teenmomm... said...

if it looks good .. and no pain, I'd say you were a while and see if it worsens. Also, I might suggest, even for a cold cloth in the region and maybe a little cream.

madiesmu... said...

First you need to put him into the shower and ran water over it for several minutes. it is too late to do anything at home to reach such as bulbs and damage - seen in the emergency room and then.
The bubbles are much needed drawing fluid from the body and dehydration is one thing to worry about a little boy.
Talk to your husband's head and take care of your family.

Post a Comment