Hand Eggsama Is There Different Kinds Of Eggsama? Because Mine Looks Nothing Like The Pictures I Found On The Internet?

Is there different kinds of eggsama? because mine looks nothing like the pictures i found on the internet? - hand eggsama

I was born with a red rash on the hands and feet peeling. My mother and my brothers and sisters, so I know its genetics. I've always said that it was eggsama but nothing like the pictures taken from the Internet and i'v never been someone with him ........

2 comments:

Healthy said...

Dermatitis and eczema are technical terms for inflammation of the skin, which manifests itself in various ways, including:

* Scale
Pruritus
* Lamps
Swelling
* The formation of crusts
* Wrinkles
* Trademarks
* Redness
* Thickening
* Painful Wounds

uglylamp... said...

theres different types, but they all suck.

Post a Comment